Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Preview of what's to come

It was so nice out last week. A beautiful preview of spring. We spent a few days outside. But today its back to being cold! Surprise! Zachery is standing on top of the car! Of course he is, HE IS A BOY!! And I'm so happy to have him! What we would do without the extra testosterone?!

Abbey has such red lips because she just got done eating a popsicle!

Emalie and Natalie ventured over to the car to enjoy their treats.

Help! I'm being held prisoner because I'm just so cute!

A boy and dirt...they are like magnets!

Natalie wanted to go out into the wheat field and lay down and take a picture "like this"

What an adorable smile. There isn't a day that go by that I don't get amazed about what comes out of her mouth!

I think this may be one of my favorite pictures of Abbey. I can't believe she is in 2nd grade!

This of course was the first attempt at the picture. She was showing me her rear...I think she has a little naughty streak in her...just like her daddy did!

No comments: