Thursday, July 31, 2008
This morning it was foggy and muggy. And yet I continued.
Is mother nature telling me to just stay home? We will see. I will let you know that I was inspired to run by my Shadow. I figure that if she can run 2.5 miles pregnant I could run about 8 blocks. Baby steps remember!
Monday, July 28, 2008
Saturday, July 26, 2008
They are very proud! Just look at those clean hands!!! Now lets go take bath.
Here is the man hard at work. I am glad I am not the farmer, being married to one can be hard enough!
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Monday, July 21, 2008
On a quick note, Little Miss waves hi and goodbye and blows kisses!!!! She is just so sweet and CUTE!!! She is thinking of walking more and more everyday. Just hasn't taken the big step yet!
They are very excited to go with Nana. Abbey got matching shirts for herself and the American Girl dolls. Abbey shared one with Natalie so she could match Mia. It was so sweet!
Abbey's cat Samantha.
Sunday, July 20, 2008
At Nana's house. Emalie has become quite the crawler and has mastered the stairs...so she thinks anyway. So we built a trap for her and the little darlin' just crawled right under the chair and then got stuck.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
- Where exactly did July go? It's half way over.
- For that matter where did 2008 go?
- I will celebrate my Last First-Emalie will be 1 next month (I have been having a lot of those Last/First Moments this year) Teeth, baby food, sleeping in our room, wave, crawl, standing for miliseconds...the list goes on!
- Couple birthdays around here, Uncle Aaron, Aunt Sandy, Russel and Audry and as Zachery put it "Big Baby Emily" (Farmer)
- 24 Karat Investment club...be warned I have thoughts brewing and they involve a new blog! But don't hold your breath to see it. It's only still brewing.
- Got to enjoy a fab night out with 24K for the monthly meeting...October to July is a long time to be away. It was nice to be back! Thanks for great food and DRINKS Donna and Mandy.
- I have pregnant women all around me and its not going to be me ever again (another one of those First/Last moments) Yes..I'm over that (well most days anyway!) So congrats to Aunt Julie, Aunt Nae, Lori, Sunny and Jessi who had Jillian!
- My sister Julie joined the blog world today!
- I am posting picts of some of the things we have done this month.
Did you know that stock tanks could be so much fun? Papa and Mimi have set theirs up.
Papa and Emalie just chillin' in the shade.
We went to the 104 running of the Anthony Downs. Never had we had to use blankets! Aunt B and Zachery are keeping each other warm.
Wind blown ladies at the races!
And last but not least my BELOVED Kodak V610...well it missed swim lessons, can not swim, does not like the water and now refuses to work. We were at Nana's when I layed it on a towel then picked up the towel to dry off. Grab your kleenex now....I have put it out to pasture...well the kids' toy room anyway. Jeremey graciously gave me his Cannon Elph...but I am still looking!
Got this fabric in early spring and it has been sitting around just waiting for me to find some time and attention. Hancock Fabrics ON SALE...and I had no idea how much to get so I got about six yards I think for like $6. Now I can recover them again in another 7 years. It is noteworthy to say that the new fabric is now covered with bath towels until I can get clear plastic covers!
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Clean combines ready to eat some wheat. We cut for 3 days in the mud with these machines, then it rained and they kept working on repairs and bought another red one. They are glad that they did because they would still be cutting if it hadn't been for that 4th machine. The last 5 days harvest ran pretty smooth without many mishaps.
Be happy with this picture there will not be many more like it. I am allergic to wheat dust and haven't been out to ride a combine in about 4 years. When I had to go to the hospital to get a shot so that I could breathe. Guess where I went the evening that this picture was taken? Yep, the hospital to get some meds so I could breathe. Now they start and IV and the meds go in that way, but it took 3 pokes before they got it started. But we thank God that it is over and was productive and safe. Blessings to all who are still cutting!
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Uncle Justy with Emalie, Mimi with Zachery, Aunty Amby, Uncle Dean, Aunt Sandy with Abbey and Natalie, Papa and me. I used a self timer on the camera so we could all get in the pict!
This is what we hope Justy and Amby look like in about 22 months! (A baby of their own) Hint Hint
And then in 9 years from now their family can look like this! Or they could just have 2 sets of twins and get it over with quicker!
Amby and Natalie before the U-Haul takes off. That night Natalie got Amby and Justy's wedding pict and put it in her room. She said she missed them already and wanted to "just look at them and remember them"