Thursday, January 17, 2008

Happy January continued

Jeremey loves when he has a cuddle baby. Emalie and Daddy had some good sleep time together. They were both very tired.

Could these to be twins born 4 years apart? Only time will tell.

Here is Zachery's "cheese" grin.

Nana is right, I should be very nervous when they are all in a car together in a few years.


Miss Emalie is just so cute! Here our model is wearing Daddys hat!

I was playing around to see if I could download videos and it worked! I just love technology!


We have been pretty busy around here. School started again, Abbey was pretty bummed the first week that she only got to go 2 days then had a weekend. I was happy to get back into a routine with Natalie, she is sleeping in her bed all night. That is a GREAT thing!! She still is a night owl though. Zachery is just a little spitfire! He can say such cute things and he has the cutest grin. He is over a 2 day sickness, he doesn't give much warnig before he throws up, I have a carpet stain to prove it! Miss Emalie is just adorable as ever. She is SO CLOSE to rolling over and she is looking more and more like Natalie every day.

No comments: