Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Christmas Picts

Emailie, Zachery and Mom at the Befort Christmas

I can eat this with my fingers right? That's not double dipping!


Natalie with new Bitty Twins clothes.

Zachery got a new tractor. I can't tell if he likes it or not.


Abbey got Butterscotch the horse. She has been eyeing it since March!

Hoping everyone had a joyous Christmas. We sure did. I so enjoy being with all of our families. I just wish we could spread the get togethers out more. We did 4 in 3 days! The kids made out like bandit again this year. They are especially happy to see the presents each year! It doesn't always matter what is inside, they just like to open. Zachery could hardly get one present open before he went in for the next!

I feel like such a slacker. Jeremey and I didn't do anything for the new year except put the kids to bed!!! I did get a pre-new years kiss before he went to bed.

Our house was pretty busy today, my scrapbooking got moved to the basement and Abbey got moved upstairs so she officially has her own room again. Last night Abbey, Natalie and Zachery all stayed the night with Nana and Papa. Zachery was adorable and didn't want to come home! It was a very quite house with just Emalie and us.

I pray every night for to thank God for our wonderful family and our health. We are truly a blessed family.

We got so many great Christmas cards this year. I love it so much seeing the families of my friends grow! New additions and watching the others get so big!

And the internet is a wonderful thing, so is blogger!

No comments: