Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hello....Is anybody there?

No don't go...come back...really I'm here. I've been here all along...just really busy....doing....well...nothing in particular...feeding, bathing, cooking, cleaning up after, taxiing, reading to, care for, and loving the kids...but really I'm here! I can't believe I have been away for so long, 17 days of no posting, What has gotten into me? Oh yeah, parenting! And just to think that November is National Blog Month, you can sign up and post everyday in Nov. Well I have truly missed that boat!
Trying to think of things we have done this month:
Wakita Turkey Dinner and 8 pies and 1 cranberry salad
Julie came home with her family
The girls went with Aunt B, Uncle Dick, Nana and Papa to watch our cousin Joslyn in the Christmas Story.
There have been Girl Scout meetings, Dr. appts for check ups, music practice for Abbey's Christmas program on the 2nd, dance and gymnastic practice and a kidnapping involving the kids and I and Grandpa Brown!
The Danville Turkey Dinner is this Sunday and 5 more pies and 2 craft items.

Also autumn crafts. The big kids got to paint with real paint and Emalie got to paint with pudding.
Feels good on my teeth...by the way I now have 4 on top and 2 on the bottom with 2 more trying to break through down there.



Look, I can do the silly spoon on your nose trick too!


And I am using a spoon! Talented I know!


Thank goodness mom remembered to take off my shirt!





No comments: