Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

We traveled to the Pumpkin Patch last Saturday for our annual visit. We missed everyone who couldn't be with us!
I took lots of picts so just sit back and enjoy.
Zachery and his picture smile...and those lips on Emalie...how funny.

A new addition this year was more tire swings.

Mommy and Emalie.

Daddy and his herd.

Emalie sat so nice after our family picture that I just kept taking more of her.


Abbey, Zachery and Daddy.

Mommy and the herd.

I loved this picture b/c we have one of Zachery on haybales with pumpkins from his first visit.


I just feel in love with this picture of Natalie.

Surprise....Abbey is feeding a horse.

Emalie and Zachery taking some laps on the tractor track.


My four kids hogging the water pumps!

Emalie Ann.

Zachery Wray.

Natalie Rose.

Abbey Renae.

Our Family...Pumpkin Patch 2008.

No comments: