Monday, January 12, 2009

More Christmas

My Christmas tree is still up. I keep it up until the Epiphany (which was last Sunday). So I'm running a little behind. I downloaded picts last week from my camera as we finished up our last Christmas at the lake. We had such a great time. Wouldn't it be nice if no one had to work for a living, money was free flowing and we could just spend time doing fun things like being with family, shopping, and relaxing? I know its a pipe dream, but you have to have dreams! Mama and her last baby girl...17 months old already!

Natalie the rock star.

Natalie as Dasher the Reindeer. Love that smile!


Our Graves Family
Jeremey and Jessica, Julie and Aaron
Donna, Riley, Baby Cade, Larry, Emalie, Abbey
Natalie and Zachery
Fish lips and her new stroller.


Abbey can't wait for Mimi to teach her how to sew!


"First I will teach my baby how to stick her tongue out...like this"


Zachery and a present bigger than him. He was so happy this one was his and couldn't wait to get his hands on it. The basketball goal is a hit let me tell you. This morning he said "mom I made 2 points"

Natalie Rose..."I do take requests."

No comments: