Thursday, January 8, 2009

Our Christmas Eve

Well Christmas is over...sad, because it is my favorite holiday season...happy the kids are back in school and I have a routine back!!!!! You all know how I love a routine! There are so many pictures to post b/c so much has gone on between Christmas Eve when I lasted posted and today, January 8. How could I have been away so long? I have missed getting on line and blogging. Emalie is 17 months old today and Zachery is 10 days shy of being 3. Wow our kids are growing up so fast. The kids were in a Christmas play at Church for the Gospel reading. Zachery is on the far right as a horse, Natalie just to the left of him as a sheep and Abbey is the shepard behind him.

Natalie

Abbey

Zachery
I have just decided now that if I can get 2 of the 4 kids smiling or looking at the camera the picture is good! The entire family dressed in purple for Christmas Eve Mass. Somehow I managed to miss a family picture at church. Emalie doesn't have an individual picture by the tree b/c I couldn't get her to stand by herself.

No comments: