Wednesday, August 20, 2008

How have you helped today?

Have you seen the insurance commericial that shows a stranger helping another, then someone else sees it, and they go on to help someone else? It's a great commercial. Keep your eye out for it.
I have been given the chance to help 2 strangers in the last 5 days. I found a cell phone in the bathroom of the mall and recalled the last number dialed and the lady that answered help me find the owner of the phone. Then yesterday an older lady was having trouble getting her credit card to work to pump gas so I helped her get it started. IT FELT GREAT! I hope these to ladies will go on to help someone when needed.
So my question for you today is: How have you helped someone today? It just takes a few minutes out of your day but it is so fullfilling. Doing something for nothing in return. TRY IT!
Have a great day!
Jessica

1 comment:

Call To Him Women's Ministry said...

I didn't help anyone yesterday and now I'm sorry I didn't! You are right - it feels good and we are called to do so! Thanks for the reminder!

I didn't know you had a blog spot! How do you have time?????? I want to be like you!

(this is Britt by the way!)