Thursday, October 9, 2008

These Graves Kids

I just can't get enough of these shirts. I just love them. Last Saturday was Anthony's Octoberfest and we went into town to watch Karson's piano recital. She did a great job! Then we strolled around town, admittedly to show off the kids in their awesome shirts. Then ate lunch at McD's with Aunt Karen and Audrey. My kids were thrilled b/c that is such a treat to actually eat INSIDE the restaraunt. Back to our house to show off Max and play some more with Audrey. It was a great day! What a pretty bow! It matches your shirt so well!

Mom your accidental tomato plant is HUGE!


Natalie, Max, Abbey, Zachery and Emalie

Zachery's newest pose if you can call it that is to put his hands on his hips. He does it so often and it is just so cute. He does it when he's upset, or proud of himself...he will do something for Emalie and stand like this in front of me so that I can see what he did. It's so CUTE.


Abbey and Max. We know that Max is Natalie's dog...but Abbey IS our animal lover!

Hopefully it won't take as long to blog next time. I even have a picture just waiting to be put ont he blog when I just have 3 minutes to spare...but I haven't even done that. Heck I haven't even been on the computer at night to IM with Sue. That means I really don't have spare time!!! BTW Sue, hurry back! Nana we miss you like crazy. We drove down LL and G and Zachery said, Nana's road, go to Nana's house! Hurry back! And stay a while!!!!

No comments: