Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Abbey in April

Abbey and Charlie, one of Mimi and Papa's new puppies. She loved being out there with them.

How would have Papa ever got the dog pen enlarged if Abbey hadn't been there to hold up the fence! She was a very good helper. I can't believe she is getting so big!

Our little Munchkin! Abbey's play was so cute, and I do think she was the best dressed munchkin there. Thank you Nana! Didn't she do a great job on her costume? AND she did it the night before the concert in about an hour. The woman's got talent! For those who weren't able to make it, we do have a dvd of her performance. It has Lanie on there too.


Our soccer player. By the second game, Abbey was done with soccer. She didn't want to practice, didn't want to go to the games. I told her this was the last game, then I find out they needed to play a make up game. Then I told her she was done. Today I got a phone call that the tournament is Saturday. I thought she was going to flip. She told me she would play just ONE more game, BUT that was IT!!!! Don't expect soccer picts next year from Abbey.

No comments: