Sunday, July 20, 2008

Haircuts and watermelons

My mom needed a haircut so we set up the "beauty shop" outside. (why didn't I take any picts of the haircuts???) So after Mimi was done Abbey decided it would be ok to trim her bangs, then she said go ahead and cut my hair. How much I asked? Oh about this much. I think it was about 5-6 inches. But I think it looks so cute! Natalie was next and I asked her how much? She curled her hair up and said this much. "I will look like a boy, but not be a boy" Yeah, sorry sister that is not going to happen on my watch. Nat's hair is still about shoulder length. Then Mr. Zachery. He does not like his hair cut with scissors so we got the buzzer out. It was the first time for me to use buzzers on his hair. I don't think it looks to bad. Not as good as Maria or Mary, but it will do for now.
After the haircuts we ate watermelon outside!! Zachery and his cheesy smile.

Abbey and her bite of watermelon.


" Natalie, just look like this." Abbey was giving Natalie instructions so she followed them.


Abbey, Zachery and Natalie enjoying watermelon on Mimi and Papa's porch.

No comments: