Thursday, September 11, 2008

Out of the Mouths of Babes

video

Miss Emalie is learning new things all the time. Yesterday we were playing outside, she was in the princess car and I asked her if she wanted out. She grinned and shook her head no. I asked her again just to make sure I really saw that and she did it again. Then this morning she decided to use the phrase uh-uh. That's what the video is. AND she can use it in the proper context! The other adorable thing she did today: she was reaching for a cup of water she got told ah-ah, very nicely I might add, and she laid her head down on the couch AND CRIED! It absolutely broke her heart!

Other out of the mouths of babes:

We were loading kids in the car to enroll Natalie in preschool. She asked where we were going. I said "we are going to enroll you in preschool." She looked at me so funny and asked "what are you going to roll me up in?" I just laughed!

No comments: