Thursday, September 11, 2008

Out of the Mouths of Babes

Miss Emalie is learning new things all the time. Yesterday we were playing outside, she was in the princess car and I asked her if she wanted out. She grinned and shook her head no. I asked her again just to make sure I really saw that and she did it again. Then this morning she decided to use the phrase uh-uh. That's what the video is. AND she can use it in the proper context! The other adorable thing she did today: she was reaching for a cup of water she got told ah-ah, very nicely I might add, and she laid her head down on the couch AND CRIED! It absolutely broke her heart!

Other out of the mouths of babes:

We were loading kids in the car to enroll Natalie in preschool. She asked where we were going. I said "we are going to enroll you in preschool." She looked at me so funny and asked "what are you going to roll me up in?" I just laughed!

No comments: