Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Why I love Creative Memories Memory Manager

When Creative Memories introduce the Memory Manager I honestly bought it so that I could try it and tell my customers it wasn't really worth the $49. I WAS SO WRONG!!! I am in love with Memory Manager. Not only does it to a fab job of organizing all of my pictures (in a super easy way) (not to mention the cross referencing capabilites) but it can do some really cool stuff with pictures. This is the picture I took of Emalie yesterday at Nana's pool.
Original picture.

I blurred the background here. You can't tell much difference b/c the focus was on Emalie.

See anything missing? The power line and the chair are now gone.


And now the towel and flip flops are gone. I used the cloning tool.


And here I took out all the color except for Emalie. I love this software!

I have one in stock and I can order more if anyone wants one!

1 comment:

Skip, Stephanie, Emerald, Calvin, and Zachary said...

That is a pretty cool feature! I'm impressed you have time for that.......how does that happen with 4 kids? Seriously, I can't seem to pee in peace! I sent an email to you, but wasn't sure if it was a good email address. Email me, spjunk@embarqmail.com I have some questions for you about your blogspot.